Reusable Mask Printed
choose your color:
Reusable printed mask with Polygiene ViralOff finish
The three-layer community mask offers a high level of functionality in the typical maloja style. The inner and outer layers consist of a breathable functional fabric, in between is a fleece insert with a filter function (droplet filter). Due to to Polygiene's ViralOff finish - with which the mask is treated - it has an antibacterial effect and also destroys 99% of all microbs within 2 hours. Elasticated straps and nosebands provide a comfortable fit around the head and neck. It is also washable several times, closes completely on the face and is suitable for wearers of glasses and hearing aids.
For hygienic reasons, the mask - even if unused - cannot be returned/exchanged.
- The mask should be washed before the first use.
- The mask is to be worn over the mouth and nose and changed when it becomes wet.
- Before and after taking off the mask or otherwise touching the mask: Wash hands with soap and/or disinfectant!
- Used masks should be packed in an airtight container (e.g. in a bag) to prevent contamination or should be washed immediately.
- For cleaning and disinfection, wash at 60 °C, then heat in the oven at 80 °C (10 min.) for complete destruction of the microbs.
- This reusable mouth-nose-mask is an article of clothing for private use.
- Their use is at your own responsibility.
- This reusable orbital nasal mask is neither tested nor certified.
- It is neither a medical device nor personal protective equipment (PPE) and is therefore not intended for use in the health or care sector, as occupational safety or other equipment to protect against infections and pollutants such as fine dust.
ViralOff® is an antimicrobial treatment added to textiles to protect the treated article itself from contamination. It is not intended to cure or prevent diseases. ViralOff doesn’t interfere with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. For best performance and sustainability, wash less and only when needed, which will result in a product that will live longer.
For more informations about ViralOff® please visitwww.polygiene.com/viraloff.